(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions:
* All discounts and silver prices are subject to change without notice.
Credit Card Information: When creating an account, the Billing Address MUST be the same as the address on the credit card. Customer may change the shipping location on the checkout process. If you are using a DEBIT Card please use ONLY our PayPal Method.
Drop Shipping - This service is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. *No exceptions will be made.
Now shipping with USPS for International Orders with a flat Rate of $30 for any country outside the U.S.
FREE Shipping only for orders above $300 for U.S. customers and International Customers must purchase $700 . US orders made for the amount of $300 will receive FREE UPS Ground Shipping. All International Customers with Volume Purchases of $700 will receive FREE USPS Priority International Shipping.Please see our Shipping Policy for more details.
No P.O. Boxes: UPS cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please provide us with an alternative shipping address. (ONLY Residential and Business address accepted.)
* Showroom: Please note we do not have a showroom. All of our orders MUST be shipped. There is NO in-store pick up and we also do not accept walk in customers.
1. How can I place an order?
After you have finished shopping, click on My Shopping Cart on the top right corner to begin placing your order. Every item you have selected will automatically appear in your shopping list. If you do not want an item, simply check the box next to that item to remove it from the list and continue placing your order.
2. Can I change my order before checking out?
Yes, you may add more products or remove an item from your Shopping Cart before you check out. If you do not want an item, simply check the box next to that item to remove it from the list and continue placing your order.
3. Do you ship orders on weekends or international Holidays?
We DO NOT ship any orders during weekends or holidays. We do accept online orders 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. If orders are placed online during the weekends or during a holiday, they will be shipped until the next business day.
4. Can I place an order by phone?
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but we can ONLY accept orders through the Internet for Security purposes. We have a High Security which protects our customer's payments. Through this process we make sure our customer's order is complete and they have proof of their payment. Unless itís a small order, you may fax it in and call us to follow up with your order to see if it has been approved to be processed.
5. What is the minimum to place an order?
There is NO minimum order to purchase items from our web site.
6. How can I view the status of my order to know whether it has been received and is being processed?
Please visit our web site www.silverdepot.com , click on My Order Status and follow the instructions on that page. If you are a Returning Customer, enter your E-mail Address and Password on the space provided and click Sign In.
7. Do you charge sales tax on orders? There is no sales tax on orders except those sent to addresses in California.
8. Why was my credit card declined? Credit card transactions may be declined either by the processor or credit card issuing bank for several reasons. This generally occurs for one of two reasons.
1. The customer's credit card issuing bank did not approve the transaction. This could be for lack of funds, frozen account status, invalid credit card number or expiration date, etc. Unfortunately the card issuing bank does not provide additional details regarding the reason for the decline. The customer will need to contact the card issuing bank for more information.
2. Declined (AVS Mismatch) or (Card Code) Ė This means the transaction was declined due to the Address Verification Service (AVS) or Card Code Verification (CCV) results. AVS compares the billing address provided in a transaction with the cardholderís address on file at the credit card issuing bank. CCV compares the card code (a three- or four-digit security code that is printed on the credit card) provided in a transaction with the card code on file at the credit card issuing bank.
For example, if a customer repeatedly enters an incorrect zip code and you have chosen to decline all zip code mismatches, the preauthorized amounts may sum up to reach or exceed the credit card's credit limit. Even though the customer has not actually made a purchase with his credit card, future transactions will be declined regardless of the AVS response because the credit limit has been reached. Merchants should be aware that normal transaction fees apply for all resubmitted transactions.
Itís important to note that a transaction declined for AVS or CCV within the Authorize.Net system has still been approved by the card issuing bank and the requested funds will be placed on hold, thereby reducing the customerís available credit. This is not an actual charge to the credit card and the bank will release the funds back to the card after the authorization expires (between two weeks and a month depending on the bank). If requested, a hold can potentially be voided by contacting the customerís credit card issuing bank.
1. How can I create an account?
You may create an account once you are finished shopping and proceed to Check Out. You may also click on My account or Register Now to create your account instantly.
2. What personal information will be required to become a member?
3. What can I do if I forget my Password?
You can click on the Password Forgotten link and type in your e-mail address. You will receive an email from us giving you your password.
1. How long will it take my order to arrive?
All Credit cards must be authorized and verified before your order can be processed. No order is guaranteed to be shipped out the same day it is placed due to either payment processing or other orders pending. All UPS carriers make deliveries only Monday through Friday, except holidays. All orders are subject to 1-2 day shipping delay due to other orders pending or products may be back ordered.
2. Can orders be shipped to a different address other than my billing address? Yes, all orders can be shipped to any address you provide us with.
*No P.O. Boxes: UPS cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please provide us with an
alternative shipping address. (ONLY Residential and Business address accepted)
3. How can I track my order?
Please visit our web site www.silverdepot.com , click on My Order Status and follow the instructions on that page. Please enter your E-mail Address and Password on the space provided and click Sign In. Once you click on your recent order, you will find a UPS or USPS Tracking Number. You may visit their site to track your item.
4. Do you ship to addresses outside the United States? We DO ship INTERNATIONALLY to the following countries: Australia, Canada, Europe, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico and United Kingdom. We are NOT responsible for any Custom Fees or Custom Processes.
5. Why am I being charged so much for International Shipping?
We are currently offering both UPS (for $80) and USPS ($30) as shipping options for our customers. Our ENTIRE order for International Customers ships out for $80 (UPS) or $30 (USPS). That price is not only for one item but for the ENTIRE order regardless of how many products are purchased. Please e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think the charge of $80 with UPS it too much for your location. If you provide us with your address we will check with UPS and let you know within 24hrs if we can offer a lower shipping cost.
6. Do you combine shipping if a customer wants to add products to an
order that has already been placed?
No, a customer must place a separate order and pay for separate shipping.
This is due to the delay that is caused when the order that was placed is ready to be
shipped. This is our busiest time of the year and we would like to send our
customers their orders on time. Therefore we ask our customers to please place
separate orders if they would like to purchase other items. This is major setback for
us when we process the orders. There will be NO exceptions.
1. What forms of payments do you accept? At Silver Depot we accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
2. What types of credit cards do you accept? We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. We accept ONLY Credit cards no Debit cards. A customer must be paying with or the order should be under the name of the credit card you are purchasing with. If you would like to make you payment with a DEBIT CARD, please use our PayPal Method. You do not need to create an account with PayPal, just select that payment method and continue with the checkout process. Once you agree to the terms, you will be redirected to the PayPal site and there you may enter the Debit Card information. If you continue to have problems please contact us as soon as possible so we can help finish your payment process.
3. What is a Credit Card Verification Number (CCV)? The Card Verification Number or CCV is a 3 or 4 digit number found in the signature area on the back of your credit card or on the front of your American Express card. We require the Card Verification Number to be entered when purchasing from our site to ensure that the order is being placed by the actual cardholder. Silver Depot ensures their customers that they can make safe transactions protecting them from credit card fraud using SSL Secured.
1. Where can I call or email you if I have any questions?
We can be reached in any of the following:
Silver Depot Inc.
Phone: (213) 627-6684
2. Do you send free catalogs to view your entire jewelry collection/items?
We do not have a printed catalog because we try to give our customers what is in the latest fashion at the moment. If we print out a catalog, the product will be out of fashion by the time it is finished and sent to the customer. Not having a catalog also gives us the opportunity to sell not only a certain number of items that come in a catalog but to add instantly new products to our website. This way the customer has complete access to what we have in stock and what we are adding to our website immediately.
1. Do you have a Return and Policy?
Yes we do, Silver Depot has a 14 Day Return Policy after the receiving date on every package shipped. If the item is shipped to us after those 14 days, the customer will not receive any refund for the item(s) returned and the item(s) will be mailed back to customer. If you are not satisfied with the product you can either 1) call us (213) 627-6684, or email us at email@example.com and we will give you further instructions to return your item.
NOTE: Our Exchange Policy is only limited to exchanging our rings for a different size. Items cannot be exchange for a different model or item due to the price differences. Any item applicable for an exchange may only be returned once. After the first exchange, customer must pay the shipping charge for a second exchange. All other returns will only be refunded back to the credit card that was used during the purchase transaction.
All products must be returned along with the packaging material and in selling conditions. If the items look used, scratched or re-sized, no refund will be made and customer will be sent back item returned. If items are returned without their original packaging, customer will be charged 15% restocking fee. We are not responsible for any additional charges when returning a product. When complete orders are returned, shipping charges will not be refunded only the total of merchandise purchased. Customers will receive a refund for any returned products Only if it is the First time the customer is returning any merchandise. If a customer would like to return the merchandise for a second refund, the customer will be charged 15 % restocking fee. This fee will also be applied to any orders returned without an invoice or any items returned without their original packaging.
2. How do I return my order(s)? We are not responsible for any additional charges for returning a product. Any customer returning merchandise shall pay for shipping charge and insuring the package. We are NOT responsible for any additional charges when returning a product. When returning ANY item, please make sure you pay Insurance for the package you will be returning. If package is lost we are NOT responsible for it. Once we receive your item, we will send you your product with FREE shipping if it is the FIRST time you return any items.
We respect our customers and their privacy, which is why all the information we get from our customers is confidentially kept and not given to any other third party. We ask for certain information from our customers to process our orders and to help us provide them with special offers, newsletters and better Customer Service.
4. What is your Security Policy?
Your security is our number one priority and therefore we make sure all your personal information is absolutely secure. Silver Depot ensures their customers that they can make safe transactions protecting them from credit card fraud using SSL Secured.